Cisco AP 541N Wireless Access Point
The Cisco AP 541N is a 802.11n dual-band clustering access point built for small businesses. The clustering capability makes it easy to set up, configure, and manage a growing wireless network. You can deploy multiple access points and push a single configuration to all the devices within the cluster, managing your wireless network as a single system without worrying about interference between access points, and without having to configure each access point as a separate device.
The Cisco AP 541N is a versatile, high-performance wireless solution that supports virtually any wireless application your business requires, including mobile data, voice over wireless LAN, wireless video monitoring, and highly secure guest access. It can be used as a standalone access point in small wireless environments or deployed as part of a larger data and communications network, such as the Cisco Smart Business Communication System (SBCS). Designed to integrate with other solutions in the Cisco Small Business Pro Series, it makes even advanced wireless and communications applications easy to install, configure, and support.
With the Cisco AP 541N, you can:
• Easily set up, configure, and manage multiple wireless access points, without the need to invest in a wireless controller
• Support 802.11n wireless connectivity, for applications that demand high bandwidth
• Select either a 2.4-GHz or 5-GHz frequency band, for greater data transmission and coverage
• Gain peace of mind with a wireless network that provides robust security
• Invest in a scalable solution that is designed to integrate with other Cisco Small Business Pro Series products and grow with your business